April 18, 2011

Easter Countdown

I found this @ Hobby Lobby for $1.00
DSCN3134
All I needed for this craft was this:
DSCN3133
After spray painting the wood sticks pink and taping the bunnies to the sticks
DSCN3141  I turned it all into this bunny bouquet which will serve as our Easter countdown.

Seven sticks for seven days until Easter. Each day one of my kids will have a turn taking a bunny out of the jar; as they do so they will hopefully tell me what they have learned about Easter so far and we will talk about our feelings towards this meaningful holiday.

Let the countdown begin!



Pink Hippo PartyKeeping It Simple
 

 

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Wish we had a Hobby Lobby here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! you could use them as bunny wands too! thanks for sharing this at my party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute...no Hibby Lobby here either :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very easter-y! Those bunnies are adorable. Thank you for sharing this at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :) I hope you'll join us again this Sunday at 5 pm, PST.

    ReplyDelete