April 28, 2011

Daddy and Daughter night

A little while back my activity day girls got to spend the night on a date with their dads. These girls and their dads were such a good sport and I hope that night will be, if not the beginning, the continuation of many special times together.
We played games, among those: feeding dad pudding with blind eyes:
eden 1st bday 013
Guessing whose foot belonged to who. Both girls and dads got a turn to showcase their feet. The girls, by far. beat their dads on this one:
eden 1st bday 012
eden 1st bday 028
We had banana splits and brownies. Like the platter holding the brownies? I didn’t get a chance to use it during the Valentine’s season so I knew this would be the perfect opportunity since our theme for the night was L-O-V-E.
eden 1st bday 034
And then it was time for a session of photos in our LOVE WALL. To do this I cut several hearts in different sizes from scrapbook paper and taped them to the wall. eden 1st bday 024
eden 1st bday 026
eden 1st bday 023
eden 1st bday 020
eden 1st bday 018
Thanks girls for such a FUN FUN night!!!eden 1st bday 030

9 comments:

  1. Hello Vivian! I don't often see daughters playing with their Dads. Most of the time, it's mother daughter tandem or father son tandem here. Based from the pictures, the daughters and fathers had a lot of fun fun fun!

    I love your last picture. I love wacky shots and i also love your outfit. Skinny jeans, flat shoes, jackets are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a lot of fun! how sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Dad and daughter relationships are so important! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great idea.. love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome!! Looks like a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special night for you to plan. I'm guessing when these girls are 50 they'll be saying, "Remember those daddy/daughter nights?"

    Blessings!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the ideas, how fun that would be. I have vivid memories of daddy daughter activities that I went to when I was younger; you just provided great memories for the girls and their dads too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun! Makes me want a little girl. Our baby boy is a huge mommas boy already. (Poor husband) =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous activity days night!

    I love it!

    I bet the girls and their dads will both remember it for the rest of their lives!

    ReplyDelete