March 14, 2011

St Patrick’s Treats

This is what we were up to today. Kids had a blast and so did I. Take a look at such cute, easy and inexpensive way to let those around you know how lucky you are to have them! Happy St Patrick’s!

With very little of my supervision the kids made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
.65!!! cups from Hobby Lobby
Tags (printed from my computer)

 
Add the cellophane paper, ribbon and you get this!!!

Perfect for your family, friends, visiting teaching sisters, etc. Enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. i wish i was your neighbor! your so crafty and creative! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww such a lovely idea. and it's great that you got your kiddies involved too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I love the containers and tags.
    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete