March 4, 2011

The kissing Tree

You’ve probably heard the saying “Kiss me I’m Irish.” In our home, whether we are Irish or not, there should always be an excuse to kiss. So in behalf of St. Patrick’s Day approaching, I created a Kissing Tree. Made shamrocks with the cricut machine, hung them on the tree, add a pretty ribbon to the glass vase and this is what I got:
 
Every time my kids show any kind of affection ( like a BIG KISS) towards their parents or to each other, they get to take a shamrock from the tree and decorate it however they want it. They are having a lot of fun doing this.
DSCN2638

Here's some other things I have done with my centerpiece tree in the past, click on the picture for more details: 



And if you are still in the look out for a cute St Patrick’s Subway Art, then I’m sharing this with you :
16x20stpatsubway Subway Art courtesy of  Eighteen25

5 comments:

  1. How adorable is that! So sweet the little ones can participate--that makes great memories and fun for upcoming holiday event. Thank you for sharing--have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea! I love this :o)

    aubrie @ http://amamab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, what a wonderful idea!!!! I really need one of those cricut machines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooo cute! :) thanks for sending me the link!

    ReplyDelete