March 27, 2011

FRAGILE

mont
Life is a gift. Every breath counts, every moment matters. Life is so beautiful but yet so fragile.
My friend’s daughter took her life at the age of 20. I am saddened by this news and my thoughts have wondered to the moon and back.
I feel that the tragedy of this is not only that her life ended so soon, but that she waited too long to begin it.
So while we know for certain that sooner of later we will die, let’s make sure we live it up TODAY.
DSC_0428  
Today I will not miss a thing. I will live to the fullest like when I was young and my dreams were fresh. Like when the slippery slides didn’t keep me from going back up…
evan7
I will let my life only but sparkle until it ceases and without regrets give freely of who I am and what I possess to make another soul also rejoice in a well lived journey.
Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

  1. So very sorry about your friend's daughter. You are right though...life is short. Life is fragile. We need to cherish every moment we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about your friends daughter.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your kids are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about your friends loss, but it is a reminder on how life is a beautiful thing and not to be wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so so so sorry for your friend's loss. It's always even more terrible when someone young loses their life. My friend committed suicide in high school and I think of him almost every day and wonder where he would be now.

    ReplyDelete