I’m supposed to write my own bucket list, which doesn’t necessarily need to have a time frame. Mine is of the things I want to accomplish if I decide to have another baby. Yes, you read it correctly. I know it’s news for some of you, but those of you who have known me forever can attest to the fact that I have always wanted “lots” of kids and as someone once told me, "It's good to have an even number." My number originally started with 10, now I’m down to 6…but open to four
1. Travel to Australia.
2. To be on stage just once more (dance, dance, dance).
3. Transform my legs and get them to look like THIS. A girl can dream, right?
4. Learn how to sew.
5. Make over my 4- year-old's room.
6. Get my food storage in order.
7. Take my kids to COLOMBIA.
8. Meet Bill Weir. I am a huge fan and he is the reason I stay up every weeknight. Sorry Amor! ;)
9. On behalf of Amor: Learn to love "the game".
10. Start/Attend a Book club in Spanish.
I am a firm believer that anything is possible!