February 28, 2011

St Patrick’s Wreath


This is the same Valentine’s wreath, you can see how I turned it into a burlap wreath here:
 (click picture for link)
but with all the Valentine’s embellishments removed and with ribbon of different shades of green, card stock paper, and a fantastic neighbor with a cricut machine (for the welcome sign), twine rope (to hang the welcome sign) and shamrock stickers, I turned this into my St Patrick’s wreath. Very simple, very cheap and very GREEN.

**Supplies from Hobby Lobby.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Vivian. I like it, I am curious to see what you will do with it for Easter now. :)

    And I used a Cricut machine for Sebi's birthday decorations, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally dislike Christmas wreaths but for some reason I love this St Patty's one. Must be the different holiday that gets me :)

    ReplyDelete