February 8, 2011

LOVE SACKS

Continuing with my last obsession (burlap) and with the help of an amazing friend who sews wonderfully, I made LOVE SACKS. I saw the idea somewhere but as much as I have searched to be able to link this project to that person I just can't find it anymore so I apologize.


Cut out the letters
Finished sacks. Thank You Janet!
Glued the letters to the sacks. I used regular kid glue. You don't want it to glue permanently since you will be removing the letters after the paint job.
Spray paint
And Voila!!!!!!!!

They go perfect on my entry way table that for the season has a Valentine's theme display with pictures of my Favorite babies and the KEY to my heart!
Too bad my house is in quarantine since we have all managed to get sick with some nasty and contagious bugs...but oh well, at least I can share it this way!





3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that's what you were making with the burlap. A friend and I almost made them as well. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite's... And not just because Sebastian is in it! Who knew potato sacks could be so chic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out so cute! I'm really impressed! Good job!

    ReplyDelete