January 31, 2011

Why do I blog?

Sometimes I can't believe I missed out all these years without blogging. And that so many of my loving creations and fun parties went unshared. One of these days I will write a post specifically on why I decided to start blogging and what it's done to me ever since.
For now I will give you one of many reasons- and not that it's the most important, but it sure makes this "art" a lot more ENTERTAINING- why I like blogging.


I like blogging because I WIN!!! 


I win stuff like this:



or like this!!




So here it is to all those Amazing Giveaways!
Here it is to Happy Blogging!!!!

3 comments:

  1. We enjoy reading your blog too. Keep it up!

    And I am sensing a photo shoot with Eden and that skirt! That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so cute! I agree, blogging is such a great thing. I love how it keeps us connected to those near and far, and how it is such a great journal as well.
    How did you win the quiet book! I have been on the hunt for one (or two) of those for a while now. I don't have the guts to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky: The quiet book I won through the Freebies2deals.com. She always has a ton of giveaways. In fact there is a giveaway galore going on right now!!

    ReplyDelete