January 10, 2011

Tilapia

Thanks to my amazing family photographer I have a record of my yummy Tilapia!!

For all of you Fish lovers (and to the none- you may get converted after trying this recipe). 
I don't know how long I've been making this. But I used to see people adding cream cheese unto so many different foods that I thought why not on Tilapia
This is my famous and delicious Cheesy Tilapia Recipe. It takes 5 minutes to prepare and my kids love it. I'm still not quite sure if they know it's fish! ;)



4 Tilapia filets
2 cups sour cream
2 cups cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup chopped yellow onion (optional)

In an 8*8 Pyrex baking dish, place Tilapia filets sprinkled with garlic powder and salt. Add sour cream, chopped onions and cheddar cheese. Cover with foil and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. Goes great with brown rice and steamed broccoli. 

1 comment:

  1. I looove tilapia! Super easy recipe! My kids love fish... and cheese, so I'm definitely putting this on the menu.... as soon as I get to eat dairy again. =P

    ReplyDelete