January 18, 2011

Some of my favorite people

One, out of the many good things, that we had going on when we lived in our old neighborhood were these people.
We got to see them when the kids were off of school for the Martin Luther King Holiday and they made our day!!!!!!!
They are growing fast and I feel like I'm missing them grow because we are not "just around the corner" anymore. But I can't wait to see what's in store for these amazing group of little (shall I say little?) people.
Well, Cheers to the best friendships! Cheers to many more years of it!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan helping me pull Katy's tooth out (since I don't dare)

But Katy only wanted Brooklyn to do it..


And the other night we went out dancing!!!!!! Amor has been so tired lately (for a very valid reason) that we hardly get out to dance anymore. Or at least not like we used to. So that whole entire day I didn't plan anything at all. We were lazy lazy lazy: no cleaning, no cooking, no chauffeuring, etc. The kind of day when the Wii and the TV do most of the babysitting. Can you tell I needed him well rested? So it worked. We had a blast!! And the best part at all I don't feel guilty at all!!!!!!!
Here having dinner @ Mimi's Cafe before heading out dancing!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Love that you guys were able to go out.. and that you enjoyed a lazy day too. Perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete