January 11, 2011

INFRAGANTI

If you know me for long then you are aware that I never know where I've left my purse, keys, make-up bag, phone, etc and all those little things we need so often throughout the day. Sometimes they randomly appear in other people's cars, homes and purses...well that's another story...
Anyway..I always...always know where my camera is...and I'm so glad because I can catch her IN FRAGANTI when: 


She gets a hold my make up (lucky for me not my Mac makeup this time). Funny enough is that she knows well where in the face to apply it...






When she gets a hold of her sisters swimsuits...






And even after getting caught she continues on....








And when she's done making a mess in her sister's closet she'll find her brother and tease him to pieces.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment