January 19, 2011

Changing things a bit on Valentine's

So you know when you've made something and after you are done you keep playing with it. This is the result. I think I like it better now! After all it's all about LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added more hearts to the wreath


Also in my porch are now hanging my beautiful Valentine's lanterns:
These are just plain red lanterns. I made the hearts out of plain white paper and glued them onto the lanterns.
Stay tuned for more pictures of my porch!!!!!!!

I left my friend's Marilyn's wedding not only with a memorable time but also with tons of those lanterns. I stayed late and as they were cleaning up I couldn't bear the thought of having those lanterns thrown away. I still don't know if that was the plan for them but I still volunteered to take them home.   I told them I would find good use to them. And this is just the beginning... 


1 comment: