December 4, 2010

LOVE

It's not that I planned on making this as a Christmas decoration, it's just the timing of it happen to fall right around that time. I had this space in a wall where my "office" is and it was bugging me not having anything there. I didn't want to hang up any more pictures so I started looking for ideas and this is what I came up with:



I had the coat hanger all along which I had bought a while back at the DI (thrift store) for .$50. I bought the wood squares, wood letters, scrapbook paper and ribbon at Hobby Lobby. 


Painted the wood squares and the letters with distress ink to give it the old kind of look.


Mod Podged the scrapbook paper on the squares and then attached the letters with super glue. Last added the pretty ribbon. So easy and cheap and I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment