December 29, 2010

KIDS

We also had our share of Christmas performances during this month.


I will have to say I was specially impressed with E'. Although I would like to think he is still my toddler, he is growing too fast!!!. He did very well during his performance and even with the pressure of the "public" seeing him on a setting like this, he still sang and said his part and acted out just how he was supposed to and better. Estoy muy orgullosa de ti mi adorado HIJO! (I'm very proud of you my loving SON!)


With his preschool class at the Library


Reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. So proud to see that my son knows it!! 


Can you guess what song the kids were about to sing here?


And Katy who never ceases to amaze me. That girl is pure perfection in everything she sets her foot at doing...she will go far!
Here she is on the special day the studio puts on their Christmas performances. Not a major production just them dancing in their classroom to their Christmas choreography and parents get invited to watch. Her Ballet class danced to the Nutcracker and her Jazz class to the all time favorite: "All I want for Christmas is you"



Their final pose - love how she knows where to turn her face too for pictures ;) - 


Lexi and Katy: Ballet friends for the second year in a row (and baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment