November 3, 2010

More Pumpkins





My eyes are round from so many PUMPKINS!
My son and his preschool went to the pumpkin patch a week before Halloween. I came along with Baby and I'm so glad we did. First, because I was able to see how well he interacts with his class and how attentive he is to his teacher and second, because we got to go on a tractor ride around the farm and this turned out to be Baby's first tractor ride! Gotta love baby's firsts!
Their teacher at the end gave them pumpkin chocolate muffins which turned out so yummy! The kids devoured them in a couple of bites.
Below are some the pictures from that outing which turned out adorable and worth posting! Thank you Heather!




My little pumpkin


On the tractor ride


The cool dudes on a smaller tractor! Perfect magazine cover!


Baby for sale like the PUMPKINS...NOT!



The preschool class



No comments:

Post a Comment