October 13, 2010

The things I have been making

The other day it was such a beautiful day and considering that I hate doing any kind of activity out in the cold, we decided that it was the perfect time to go to the pumpkin patch. We went to the Farm that's just a two minute drive from our house. It was perfect! And they had such a fun and big variety of pumpkins. Their fall decorations were way cute, too! 
 


Just a little sunny for them...
  

 




My best HELPERS!


Some Pumpkins were as big as little Katrina
 We ended up with quite the bunch of pumpkins, they were so round and perfect that really just the thought of carving them makes me sad. I HAVE NEVER EVER CARVED A PUMPKIN. 
Pumpkins don't grow in Colombia and it's just not a tradition kids are brought up with. I know I've lived here for years but it wasn't until I had kids that I learned that there was a form of art called carving a pumpkin and 6 years later after my first child, I still am not interested.
 My kids can do it all they want and my husband can do it with them; in the meantime I am very happy with turning them into this: 













No comments:

Post a Comment