October 11, 2010

I am so doing this


Vinyl Lettering in Pink says I'm a Child of God

Over the weekend we went to two of our dear friend's baptisms. My friend Nadia made these beautiful table center pieces for her daughter Aryelle's post-baptism party. They were such a HIT. The kids couldn't keep their hands off.! I'm sure it was to much of a temptation seeing the huge gum balls galore.  I made my kids wait until we got home (I know...how mean) so I could take a picture of it. I knew once my kids got to it, this creative arrangement would be HISTORY and having it just in my memory just wasn't enough.

Me and Baby at Aryelle's baptism/party

  And later that night....

Katy and her dancing partner Tito at Daniel R' party


How lucky my kid to dance with such an amazing Latin dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment